This home was built by J.N. Teal sometime around 1889. It was purchased by Lot Livermore as a home for his retirement in 1902 for $6000.
Livermore was one of the early settlers in Pendleton arriving in 1868. He served as the first Mayor of Pendleton (1880) and served also as the postmaster. He had extensive property holdings which included much of the property north of the river.
The home has many elements of the Queen Anne style homes of the era; tower, multi-textured sidings, asymmetrical design and varied roof pitches. The six-column entry front porch is symmetrical. The smaller west tower has curved glass windows and the east tower originally had a flat roof.
The dome was added during an extensive 1992 remodel. At that time the electrical and plumbing systems were updated. Previously the house had only three electrical plug-ins. The various owners over the years have worked diligently to achieve a faithful rendition of the original house.
The Pendleton Historic Preservation Commission presented this home the "Award of Merit for Context Sensitive Restoration" in 2015.
Your are renting the entire home.
|Hot Tub||9 Guests||4 Bedrooms with 5 beds|
|High Speed Wi-Fi||Off and On Street Parking||Lockbox|
|Washer and Dryer in the basement||Iron||Hair Dryer-Hangers-Shampoo|
|Fire extinguisher||Carbon monoxide detector||Smoke detector|
|First aid kit|